- Thinly slice 500g of Beef/Chicken or Lamb into small bite-sized pieces.
- Add 3 tbsp of Shawarma Seasoning and toss to coat.
- Add 1 onion, 1 tbsp of lemon juice and 3 tbsp of olive oil and marinated for minimum an hour or longer
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
- Spread the marinated meat with the onions in one layer on a large lightly oiled baking tray and roast for 30 minutes in the 200 degrees heated oven
- To serve, open pita pockets up. Spread a little tahini sauce or Tzatziki sauce, add shawarma, arugula, and pickles or olives, if you like. Serve immediately