If you're a fan of doner kebab and burgers, why not combine the two to create a delicious homemade burger with doner kebab flavours? With the right spices and ingredients, you can easily recreate the taste of your favourite doner kebab in burger form. In this blog post, we'll show you how to make a homemade burger with doner kebab flavours using our spices.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon yogurt
- 1 or 2 tablespoons BAHARAT DONER SEASONING
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Burger bun or lettuce wraps (for serving)
- Assorted vegetables (such as lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions, and peppers)
- Optional toppings (such as chilli sauce, garlic sauce, hummus, tzatziki sauce, and feta cheese).
- Preheat your grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the beef, yogurt, tomato paste, garlic, onion BAHARAT DONER SEASONING, salt, and black pepper until well combined.
- Divide the mixture into four equal portions and shape each portion into a patty, making sure to flatten them slightly so they cook evenly.
- Place the burgers on the grill or grill pan and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until they reach your desired level of doneness.
- While the burgers are cooking, mix together the mayonnaise and 2 tablespoons of BAHARAT DONER SEASONING in a small bowl.
- Once the burgers are cooked, remove them from the grill or grill pan and let them rest for a few minutes.
- Assemble the burgers by spreading the Doner Kebab mayonnaise on the bottom bun, followed by a layer of shredded lettuce, sliced tomatoes, onions, and cucumber.
- Place the cooked burger patty on top of the vegetables and top with the top bun.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your homemade burger with doner kebab flavours!
With just a few simple ingredients and our Doner Kebab Spice Mix, you can easily create a delicious homemade burger with doner kebab flavours. This recipe is perfect for when you're craving the taste of your favourite doner kebab but want something a bit more substantial. By adding some shredded lettuce, sliced tomatoes, onions, and cucumber, you can create a flavourful and satisfying burger that will satisfy your cravings. So why not give it a try and enjoy a homemade burger with doner kebab flavours tonight?
Spices here: BAHARAT DONER SEASONING