- Add 2 or 3 tbsp of our seasoning to 500 grams of mince meat of your choice
- Vegan or vegetarian replacement, use mashed eggplant, mushroom or cauliflower
- 4 tbsp yogurt
- 2 tbsp milk
- (optional) ad a egg or 1 tbsp of flour
- Grate 1 small onion and add to the mixture
- Mix or blend in a food processor
- let sit for 1 hour or more
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (Gas Mark 4)
- Place mix into a loaf tin and place on a baking tray. (Alternatively shape into a cylinder shape)
- Bake in the center of your oven for 30 min. The loaf should be evenly browned.
- Once cooked remove from the oven and cover with foil to rest for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Serve with pita bread or rice and your favourite salad.
Get now 10% off: