- Add 3 tbsp of our blend to 500 grams of mince meat
- Vegan or vegetarian replacement, use mashed eggplant, mushroom, or cauliflower
- 3 tbsp yogurt
- 1 tbsp milk
- Grate 1 small onion and add to the mixture
- Mix till combined
- let sit for 1 hour or more
- Divide into eight balls, then roll each ball on a board with a cupped hand to turn them into ovals.
- Thread onto four metal or wooden skewers and brush with oil.
- Cook on a griddle: heat the pan until you can feel a good heat rising and cook for 3-4 mins each side.
- Don’t turn until they are well sealed, or the meat will stick to the grill or pan.
- Serve the koftas with flat breads and Tzatziki or plain yoghurt
Get now for 10% off: