Minted Lamb Seasoning
Lamb is meat of choice in Turkish cuisine. If you are not fond of lamb, you can certainly adapt this recipe to chicken or beef, same seasoning and still as delicious.
Turkey has multiple culinary influences, not only due to its geographical location as a bridge between two continents (Europe and Asia) but once also as a key part of the commercial route known as the Spice Road. It pairs well with a simple side of steamed carrots and rice, salad or couscous which is our personal preference.
The only tricky part in this culinary adventure is cooking the lamb to its perfect medium rare temperature which will make it tender, juicy, and delicious!
- Himalaya salt
- Pul Biber
- Add 4 tbsp of our seasoning to 500 grams of lamb steaks
- 4 tbsp yogurt
- Mix till combined
- Let sit for 1 hour or more
- Heat your pan to high
- Bake for 3-4 minutes on each side
- Leave the meat to rest on a board for a few minutes
- Serve with pita bread or couscous and your favourite salad.