Döner kebab Seasoning
Our spice blend makes for a great tasting kebab. Ideal with lamb, beef and chicken or use mashed eggplant, mushroom or cauliflower. Rather than the traditional greasy and fatty doner kebab that is high in calories and fat, try making your own tasty alternative. You will be amazed by this complete mix and how easy it is making your very own homemade doner kebab.
- Himalaya salt
- Isot pepper
- Add 3 tbsp of our blend to 500 grams of mince meat
- Vegan or vegetarian replacement, use mashed eggplant, mushroom or cauliflower
- 4 tbsp yogurt
- 2 tbsp milk
- Grade 1 small onion and add to the mixture
- Mix till combined
- let sit for 1 hour or more
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (Gas Mark 4)
- Place mix into a loaf tin and place on a baking tray. (Alternatively shape into a cylinder shape)
- Bake in the centre of your oven for 30 min. The loaf should be evenly browned.
- Once cooked remove from the oven and cover with foil to rest for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Serve with pita bread or rice and your favourite salad.
My second purchase. The first left me wanting more of this wonderful spice blend. It makes the most perfect doner kebab meat
Taste like the real thing, can’t fault it
This is so good, made some homemade garlic sauce with it and it’s really taste like the doner from my local
Really good tasted like the real thing and easy to make
Tried a small amount of this spice to see if I liked it, excellent just like a takeaway, also able to control the amount of fat in the kebab by buying less fat mince.
Really pleased with results great taste, great product, would recommend.